Welcome to the Marblehead Chamber of Commerce Professionals Group blog.
The Chamber Professionals Group is a dynamic group of Chamber Members and prospective members who seek to enhance their current scope of networking and make professional connections within the community. This group’s focus is on networking, acquiring new clients/partners, and establishing a referral network. The group is open to all Chamber members and guests.
Marblehead Chamber of Commerce Professionals Group
- To provide a setting for good quality networking with other professionals.
- To provide the opportunity for learning new skills.
- To provide tools to take away and continue to learn from.
- Access to a dedicated blog site on the Chamber website.
This is a quarterly event series with events planned in September 2010, November 2010, February 2011, and May 2011. The first two events are free and open to all. In 2011, Chamber members are FREE; non-members are $10 per person. RSVP’s are required for all events.
Benefits for attendees:
- Events will be hosted by a Chamber members business and structured by a professional facilitator.
- Access to Chamber Professionals blog.
- Teaching/ development tools and problem-solving exercises provided by facilitator and attendees.
- All attendees will receive a list of all attendees at the event they attend, including contact and business names and email addresses to further encourage the connections they have made and enhance future networking.
- Grow your business.
- Promote your business/ brand.
- Acquire new clients and/or business partners.
- Establish a referral network.
- Get involved in cooperative advertising opportunities.
- If you’re a home-based or individual-based business, this gets you out to interact with people.
Chamber Professionals Group
Monday, January 28, 2013
With Marc Wayshak
Sponsored by National Grand Bank
91 Pleasant St.
All are welcome to attend the next session of our Chamber Professionals Group on Monday, January 28, 2013 from 5pm to 7pm at National Grand Bank, 91 Pleasant St. This event is being sponsored by National Grand Bank and is FREE for Marblehead Chamber members. Non-member price is $15. Space is limited to the first 100 respondents. We will have a wait-list and request that we be notified of any cancellations, so that we can accommodate as many people as possible. Catered by: Every Little Breeze Catering. RSVP to: 781-631-2868 or email@example.com
Title of Program: How to Double Sales in the New Economy
Presenter: Marc Wayshak
Program Abstract: In today’s technology-saturated world, information is cheap. The Internet has changed everything for prospects—not to mention for the salespeople who hope to win their business. This new environment creates tremendous opportunity for those with the right strategy to dramatically increase sales.
As Marc shares, winning the business of well-informed prospects is very similar to winning in sports. Consistent success—both in sales and on the field—requires a distinct strategy, a repeatable process and a clear plan to execute with commitment and passion. In this highly interactive program, you will learn how to:
· Separate yourself from the competition;
· Use a simple system to close sales more quickly and with greater frequency; and
· Apply Marc’s 2X FormulaTM to your own business and see exactly how you can double sales.
About the Presenter: Marc Wayshak (www.MarcWayshak.com) is the author of two books on sales and leadership, Game Plan Selling and Breaking All Barriers. He is a sales expert who created the Game Plan Selling System based upon his experiences as an All-American athlete, Ivy League graduate, startup entrepreneur and years of research, training and selling. Marc has established a revolutionary selling system for salespeople, entrepreneurs and companies alike. He holds a Master’s degree from the University of Oxford and a BA from Harvard University.
For additional information about Marc, visit www.MarcWayshak.com/Sales and you may view a promotional Youtube video of the program at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hsPQpJdT6U